Who doesn’t want to be either a rock star, cowboy or fashion designer? We can help you either way. Now it's your turn to design something custom for your group. Rockmount has made original designs for hundreds of companies, universities, rodeos and groups, including:
- Medal of Honor & Purple Heart recipients
- Both political parties, United States Congressional Delegation
- University of Colorado, Colorado State University
- Grand Teton National Park
- The Broadmoor
- Gene Autry Museum, Denver Art Museum, Buffalo Bill Cody & Western Heritage Museum
- Houston Livestock Show, National Western Stock Show, Calgary Stampede, Cheyenne Frontier Days
- Grateful Dead, John Denver, Nathaniel Rateliff, Hall & Oates, Toby Keith, Avett Brothers, Gretsch Guitar, Martin Guitar, Grand Ole Opry
- Coors, Dodge, Southern Comfort, Stranahans, Shiner Beer, and a few more too, but we don’t want to be name droppers...
We can help you with something original and custom including shirts, buckles, hats, bandanas, silk ties & scarves, tea towels and more.
The minimums are low. Add your logo to an existing style in our embroidery collection for only 36 shirts, minimum 6 pieces per size. Or create an entirely new design for 60 shirts. Custom silk ties and scarves are also available with a 60 piece minimum. Custom buckles can be made for just 24 pieces. Custom bandanas require 200 pieces. We also make custom hats, too. Production takes 30-90 days depending on the item.
For more information, call 800-776-2566, Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm MST.